Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Amazing mult div Workbook!!

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will talk to you about my mult div work. First we did a wheel of six times table to help us, like we could go back when we need to and check the awnser. Then we did some division. We used our times table wheel to find out some of the awnsers! The hardest thing was using grid method to solve Hard! problems. I found this hard because all in all I am not the best at problem solving. The simplest thing was the 6 times table wheel. I loved this workbook Because it is about my level and it taught me new skills like grid method. Down below I will show you my work.


 VERY HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.