Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

I am a Detective...

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about our special Tuesday project. We have been doing some stuff on things like molcures and stuff but this week have been doing some work on how to find secret codes and people by looking at some clues. There were 3 different people that it could of been. We were investagating for about 20 mins then we split up and looked at all of the people in the classes projects to see what they have done, then we put togther all the infmation togther after that we put all the classes ideas togther and then foud out who the victim was in turned out to be... Amanda because she had 2 sheets and that ment that she had a fake file that she had signed so she could get the money. I learnt from this that to always look at the list of fake names and then see if any of them are on the other sheets and then decide who it is. Overall I really enjoyed this because me and my group did it really well anyways thats about all. Byeeeee BLOGGERS Zack H











6 comments:

  1. Hi good luck for the rest of your blog.
    give me some tips please Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ben its Zack here. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog I really like that you have done that.

    Since you said you wanted some tips to do a good blog post I would love to give you some tips. First of all you want to add a COOL name for your blog that will catch peoples eye like add some ... on the end so people want to read on more and things like that. You then also wrirte a good sized something about your blog and then add some pictures that will make people get the picture in their head of what you did or what happend.


    Bye I hope I helped you please comment back if I did that is Zack signing off for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zack, I'm Bella from Yaldhurst model school in Rimu.
    I love your blog but maybe you could give us a little bit of info about the other two people that it could of been? How many names were onn the sheet maybe just put a little bit more info, But over all its a really good blog.

    Kind Regards,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora zack i have just been on your blog i really enjoyed looking on your blog and i just heard some intresting facts that I never heard of and what was the hards thing you did on your blog i hope you can do some more of this from Carez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zack😉

    I have been on you blog and I relly enjoyed looking and was it fun doing it Thanks for sharing Na Jae😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thanks for comments everyone I would just like to say thanks:) I will try and find your blogs.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.