Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Long long ago the turtle had no shell on its back. It took a risk of getting caught and couldn't find enough bananas to eat. The men found the turtle in a hole on the beach, and then they tied him down to a pan by the feet.

Then the grandchildren came out and started dancing the turtle started dancing why you don't you just untie me and they did they all danced back down to the beach. The spears missed the turtle but the arrowhead stayed in the turtle's head but he Happily Ever After in the sea. Then he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.