Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Profile of a Hero!

Profile of a Hero!


Name:Zack
D.O.B:25 of june
Nickname: zoodle


People in your family:mum dad lemis


Pets:meg herb reb jeffrey tinsy


Favourite TV:???
Favourite Music:smoke on the water
Favourite Movie:mickey mouse club house


Best Friends:Louis Kdae Thom Sam Aliz’e Jonathon Toby da best


Future Career: Work with dad on  western star trucks and m.a.n trucks


Most prized possession: mum and dad


Skills and talents: My talents are working on the stock car with Dad. Motorbike riding Pig hunting Cleaning the house and helping Mum And mowing the lawn.

Favourite holiday destination:My favourite destination is Japan's cuz Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse come in there and they are my favourite.


Hobbies and Interests:my hobbies as pig hunting and helping Dad and mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.