Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My trip to the antler cafe

 HI BLOGGERS!! I'm back from the school holidays. Today I went to the antler cafe with the principle. We sat in an old car near the door and got our photo. Then we went and got our food and went and sat outside. There was a museum and we all went in and all of us were playing inside and outside of the old school fire trucks/old school cars. Then we went and had our food. What did we have we had a hot chocolate and some chocolate browny and then we walk back to school.

Here are some pics


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.