Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wig Wednesday

Hi bloggers, today I am going to talk to you about wig Wensday. So first of all we are having an awesome day where you can wear a wig to School, WIGS ARE AWESOME I love wigs because you can look different and like someone else for a litle bit and then people will pay attetion and laugh at you. Second we are doing this to support the people with cancer, I personaly think that this is a good idea so that the people with Cancer can feel supported on their journy. Third we also doing this just for a little fun I suppose in Rimu Class we LOVE to have fun and do awesome things, I love doing cool things in class like this that is what is so good about Rimu Class. Lastly I think this is a good idea because it makes School funer for kids and makes them want to come to School and do cool things, this is also a good idea so that we can inspire other people. Also when we got to school we got an awesome photo you can check that out at the end.


We had lots of different types of wigs WE HAD AWESOME Rainbow ones Black ones Blue ones epic YELLOW ONES and also we had some brown ones and more more more of all different cool wigs.


Us as a class are happy to be doing this because we like to support others in what is going on for them and help them as much as we can. We like doing this so other people dont have to get bad things in their life. We also like doing things like this so people can feel warm and welome and so that chirlden with cancer know that we are with them on their journy. Last reason is that come of us have chirlden that have had cancer and we want to support them and there Familys.



Overall we have raised 130 ish $$$$ for the kids with cancer I think that this is a good ammout to have raised for the kids the have cancer I LOVE SUPPORTING PEOPLE. At the end of the day I have really enjoyed wig Wensday I am happy with how much moneyz we have raised for kids with cancer so lets hope we can raise more for kids with cancer. If I could SUM up the day in two words they would be Happy and Proud because I am happy that we have made this much and I am proud that we could do this. Byeeeee Zack H

















4 comments:

  1. Hi Zack,
    I really liked all the colorful wigs. These wigs really remind me of a rainbow. Did you put the same picture 5 million times on purpose. when you looked at the photo could you spot yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zack,
    I really liked all the colorful wigs. These wigs really remind me of a rainbow. Did you put the same picture 5 million times on purpose. when you looked at the photo could you spot yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Petelo I am Zack from Yaldhust Model School. I would just like to thank you for taking the time to comment.

    Could I take the time to awnser you question Why did I add the same picture 5 millon times? I added the same picture a few times because that meant that you could get a good look at everyone because some people were being silly in some of them so if I add lots you can get a good look at everyone. I also added them so the people can get the picture in their head and mabye do something like that their self.


    Could I give you some tips on commenting for next time. You could add some things that you liked and what the person could improving on next time because then people have something to work on. That is about all I have to reply to you did I help you by telling you some tips on commenting Bye Petelo I hope I can comment on your blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Zack My name is Angelina, I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School. I like this post because you have added photo's and what you have done. Next time you could make the writing a bit bigger so it is easier to read. Other wise I love this post. This reminds me of when we have Wacky Wednesday.
    - Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.