Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Awesome Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms and Homophones WORK!!



Hi bloggers. Today I am going to be talking to you about Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms and Homophones. These are different types of things you can use in your writing for extra effect. If you enojoy my online DLO drop a comment so I know what I did good, and what I could do better next time with. I made this DLO because I think I might teach some of you guys out there something new you guys basically enspired me to do a blog post on this!


The best part about this workbook was without doubt the word search. BYE BLOGGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.