Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 3: Mass Migration

What do I think about Donald Trump building a wall?
If Donald Trump called me up and asked my if I liked his idea about building a wall. I think that it is a really bad idea to build a wall between Mexico and USA. I think this is a really bad idea because of that means the people can't travel between places in america. Also I think this is a really bead idea because it means he is wasting money on something the nobody likes anyway.

But also I think it is a good idea at the same time because sometimes the Mexicans bring Drugs into USA so that stops Drugs coming into the USA.
THEY NEED TO BLOW THE WALL.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Zach

    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this years Summer Learning Journey team. I will be commenting on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog.

    Its great to see that you have started off strong! I really like how you used a slide show to get you point across.

    How do you think you would feel as a Mexican person with the wall being built?

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.