Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Learning Maroi Words!

Hello Bloggers, today I am here to talk to you about how to go Left Right Forward and Backwards So do you guys want to learn about that then I would stick around if I was you!

After looking at that picture do you guys think that you would like to learn some things in Maori or maybe not that but even just a new launge! 


Lately we have been learning about this type of stuff in class. What I think that is really good and what I have learnt is that sometimes even if you find something hard then just keep on going and do not stop until you get to the end! Also After doing this I have learnt that sometimes you just have to go with the flow and maybe do something that you do not want to do! You would be suprised about how much you actuall like doing it!

Do you guys think you could comment on this blog and say if you have tried this can it has been good or bad? Also could you tell me if there is anything I can improve on!


BYEE! HAPPY BLOGGING!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zack,
    My name is Hilary and i am a year 8 attending pt england school.
    Its cool to see that you have been learning Maori,We also learn Te reo at Ptengland.did you enjoy learning Maori?
    As i read through your blog post i noticed a few mistakes, maybe next time you could re-read and double check your post.
    Keep up the Good Work,
    -Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hilary!

      Thank you so much for all of your feedback! And Yes I am enjoying learning Maori Do you like Learning it?

      ALso Next Time I will Re Read it all next time and improve thanks Zack!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.