Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Awesome Non Cron Report

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about our long write we did. We did a long write based on something called Shark Tank it is a thing that kids that have made something new go on a show and show what they have done, so out class wanted to do something like that as well so we did.

What we did first was do a long write on a product we made that can hold animals and you can wear it. On our long write we did all the facts on our long write that we needed to do. I product that I made was called the belt-vest I called mine the belt-vest because it is a belt with a vest on it.

After we did our long write we published our long write onto something called Visme. What we had to do to publish our long write is to put a heading on Visme then add the words in some text boxes and put some pictures in boxes and things. That is all we had to do for our long write.

The thing I found challenging was doing the whole thing in third person this is hard because you cant use the words You, Me, We or I because that is second and first person.

What I found easy was coming up with facts about our product. I learnt from this that if you try hard and put all your effort into doing something you can get there in the end.

Can you give me some feedback on what I could add next time on mky Non Cron Report. That is all for now BYE BLOGGERS

 Here is my published one.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.