Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

My Precept


Accountant Ad (copy) on Biteable.
Hi bloggers, today I have done a biteable short video I have used a precept from the book called Wonder that is what has inspired me to do this. My Precept is about Reaching for the sky and never giving up because the sun will rise for a new day everyday. Wanna find out about more epicness watch my biteable. I learnt that you always have to keep going and never give when things become challenging and just wake up to a new day. Byee Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.