Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

HOMEWORK - Teaching my Mum my maths at school

Hi bloggers, today I am teaching my Mum in maths how to use the Number Patterns method.  Firstly she is not good at math so didn't think she could do it lol.  I started by talking to her about how to find out what the Pattern is like if someone put a row of numbers in front of you you would, see if they times by each other then you could carry on with the Pattern Mum was not a big fan on what I was doing for my maths because it was different from when she a kid. Here is an example I showed Mum.



8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256. That is what I gave Mum she worked out that the Pattern was doubling itself. That is all I have for you Today BYEEEEEE Bloggers

1 comment:

  1. KIA ORA Zack. hi I have just been on your blog and really enjojed reading about or looking at.Was it easy,was it hard. Talling your mum what the pattern.A big thank you for sharing.NA Tama

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.