Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

MaTaRiKi ArTwOrk













Hi, Bloggers today I will talk to you about my artwork. We did this when the Year 7 and 8's 3 were at manual we did this becuase we always do something special when the Year 7 and 8's are away. We had about an hour and a half I enjoyed this because I love painting. First of all we SKETCHED out drawing out so we new what to paint. After we did this we put black paint on the lines we SKETCHED so we new where to put our water colours. Now it is breaktime we got told we would do more after breack. As we were coming in from break we all got started with our water colours. I used Red, Green, Yellow, Blue and Black I like these colours because they are basic and you can get done quicker because you dont have to mix colours. I also learnt that there are lots of diffrent things that people belive matariki I know this because we did lots of reseacrh. BYE BLOGGERS

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Zack. I really like your artwork i reason why I like it is like how you drew cerved circle i just can't explain. I actually like the bright colours and i like the diy on well is it diy? From devran

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.