Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

HOMEWORK - What age is the best

Hi bloggers, today I am doing my homework my homework is about what age is the best my Teacher Mrs Spragg said that seventeen was the best age was 17 because you can drive and you are still in high school and you have a job to make some money. Being able to drive is also good because you can take your friends out places and things like that. Also my friend Thom thinks that 4 is the best age because you are still at kindergarten and you dont have many jobs you have to do and you can do lots of fun things like kick a ball and ride a scooter. I think that 12 is the best age because you are in intermedit and you can do lots of fun things and you can leave home and go to the park without your Mum or Dad there to watch you. I also think 12 is the best age because you can other things like go on cooler rides at theme parks because you have to be a certain. Anyways that is what we thing comment what you think is the Best BYEEE ZACK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.