Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

HOMEWORK - If I could make a subject what would it be?

 Hi Bloggers, Today I am doing some homework if I had to make a new school subject that every school it would be... Learning the forein currency convershion rate so if you went overseas you would know what money would be so you only buy it if it is not expensive. Because sometimes things can be expensive overseas. I think that kids would learn that some coutries you can be really rich and some places really poor. Also they will learn what money is what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.