Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Awesome Tuesdays Who was it...

Hi Bloggers, Today I will be talking to you abiut what we have been doing on Tuesdays once again. In the morning we did some handwriting, because we always do that in the mornings. I enjoy doing my handwriting because I can see how I have improved each time. Anyways lets get into the Awesome Tuesday that we have just had. What we did first was looked at some shredded paper and found some evedince about what we were doing you will see that when I put up picutres later anyways. After we looked at what we knew we made a clipboard online using Canva. Thom and I were working togther we made what we put on Canva on some google slides we had to make a picture of three of the suspects Amander was the first one Luis was the second one and Cameron Was the third one. After we did that we had to write something about how we found who it was Thom did that while I was finishing off the pictures. After that we put up what we had and writ some more about what we did.


While doing this AWESOME TUSDAY Project I learnt that if you want to find people that has stolen things online, you want to look on one sheet and see if some of the names on the first sheet were on the second sheet and that is how you find the person who did it. Durring this lesson we also learnt that if you want to get things done faster you should do things with a friend, that makes things faster if you can work quicker and easier. The last thing that we learnt is that some people are not that good at taping shredded paper togther. Anyways that is out AWESOME TUESDAY PROJECT so Bye Bloggers comment below if you think I could add some more next time. I will put some pictures Below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.