Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

My science

Hi, Zack here on Tuesday I did some work on my science. What did we do for science we had to draw an eyeball with labels, and definitions. We also saw some objects that were opaque translucent and transparent, opaque means no light can go through, say when you shine a torch up to cardboard nothing goes through. translucent means it lets light through easy. and transparent means lets a little light through.

here is my work!

This is my the eyeball I drew.

  





here are my definitions




Pupil: The opening of the iris.
Irie: In humans and most mammals and birds, the iris plural irides or irises.
lens: A lens is a transmissive optical device that focuses or disperses a light beam by means of refraction
Retina: The retina is the nerve layer that lines the back of the eye
Optic nerv: each of the second pair of cranial nerves, transmitting impulses to the brain from the retina at the back of the eye.
A macula on the skin is a small flat spot while the macula in the eye is a small spot where vision is keenest in the retina
The fovea centralis is a small, central pit composed of closely packed cones in the eye.
Definition of out of the corner of one's eye.
The sclera, also known as the white of the eye,
When small blood vessels in the conjunctiva become inflamed, they're more visible

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.