Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

What Has worked well for me this term In maths because I moved up from the math pirates to the be2
That worked well because in it a bit more challenging.


What am I proud of this term.  Reward time because I got my full reward time 2 times I was proud of
that because for me it is hard to get my full Reward time.


How have I shown my yms hero qualities Getting 60 hero cards this term I think that is showing my
HERO values because it has to do with HERO cards


Some things that haven't go so well. I was being silly and throwing chairs around I was using bad
words In the calss


What are some thinks that I found challengeing The math test because some of the questions were
some things I did not know like some measuring things. I also found reading I think that means tricky
because I could not think of something to say.  


What will be my focus for next term. Is to not get a behavior sheet or mum having to be talked to.
And would also like to get my full readward time 5 times in term 3 that would be pretty good. I hope
next term will go A bit better than this term.


    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.