Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Super HERO Work check me out

Hi bloggers. Im back how are u going I bet your going good. Today I will talk to you about my Super HERO work. This is a special type of work that we only do on tuesdays when the year 7 8s are away. Coulds you give me some feedback on my own made superhero and what would make a good superhero if you want to get the pics i've got go to marvelkids.com. I was happy when I achived to make my own superhero usally I would just fail and give up. But anyways see you next time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.