Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

AMAZING YMS Swimming Sprots

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will be talking to you about YMS Swimming Sports. Swimming Sports was eventful, I competed in four races. At the YMS swimming sports on Friday 22 February 2019 everyone was on point with their swimming, My first race finally came it was 2 length freestyle. Nervously I stepped up to the mark and got ready to dive, suddenly my gut wanted to explode. Ready Set Go, away we shot and I was nervous. Huffing and puffing I touched the end of the pool, as I zoomed off my legs and arms were hurting. I was battling for 3rd. I was going as fast as I could and I got into third and touched the other end of the pool. 

Tiredly I get out of the pool with pride. I felt amazing! I went and sat back down. Happily feeling good my next race was here and it was one length freestyle. I stepped up to the line again, I felt the nervous it struck my gut again. Despite the nerves in my gut I took off once again. Everyone cheering for me. As I was shooting down the pool I hit my foot on the bottom in the shallow end. I kept going my friend Kade slipped past me and got the 3rd, I got 4th. I was still happy with my results. Relived there was only two people in my next race, Jonothon and me. I was confident before my next race. It was breaststroke and I am good. My race came around quicker than I would have thought. Once again I am nervous, Jonothon and I walk to the line. Ready Set Go! Splash I dive into the pool like a rocket I zoomed into the distance. Amazed I was in first, I can feel the pride. Jonothon stepped his game up d anworryingly he past me. We were battling this time Jonothon won. I still came second. Climbing out of the pool everyone was "NICE JOB ZACK!" I felt like a world champion. My last race came along, it was only me backwards kickboard. My gut feeling good I got in the pool and zoomed down the pool and won just like that. I was happy with my results - what a good day of swimming. Bye Bloggers see you next time.










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.