Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

My grandad

Old men are always happy and they spoil me because they  have a good a brain, so they always spoil people a lot. My grandad works part time from 7am to 3pm. And he gets payed $500 a week. Sometimes $650 because they play poker a lot, and they're not very rich because they always buy new stuff.

My granddad is lucky because he has a campervan and he's got free flights to Australia all the time because his friend always buys tickets to go to Australia. He helped my dad build his own mini-stock car and then grandad won The New Zealand title in the mini stock car. Grandad bought a stock car for dad and dad started racing the stocks and won lots of races in the stock car racing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.