Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

My speeh

When I grow up, I want to be a motorbike rider. I will win lots of trophies. Sometimes you might come second, it is still very good. you might win races. or sometimes you might  fall off, but get back up and  Encourage yourself to start racing again. If you want to know how to win races You need to have a good breakfast.


This is how you look after your motorbike after the Race. You need to tie your Motorbike on your truck or in your van good. If you fall off in
the race clean  it  well after the race doesn't get rusty and muddy ’’thanks for listening to my speech’’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.