Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

HOMEWORK - make my own amimal!


Hi Bloggers. Today I am doing a blog for homework if I can make my own crazy! Animal it can include all diffrent animals combine. Lets get started. If I was to make my own animal I would problely make a, Zillasourice Witch is a Grollia and Dinosaur. I think that would be EPIC because it could defend basicly anythink from you. The other good thing is that it will be part soft from the Grollia. I would teach him to do tricks so I can be famous and I could give him a good life cause I would be famous and that means rich. If you were to make an animal what would it be comment below. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.