Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Amazing Response WORK!!

HI, BLOGGERS. Today I will talk to you about our work we have done to soppurt what happend a few weeks ago. As a class we all did a pieace of work. I did a painting I will show you later. First whta we did was plan what we wanted to do on paper. My friend Hasan wanted to do an animation he did one of people putting down flowers. My painting was about lots of people supporting each other and putting down flowers. After we finished we showed them while me were doing our 2 minutes in scilence. Some people did it togther but I did it by my self. If you did anything for what happend a few fridays ago could you please put it in the comments. I would love to be able to read or look at whatyou did if you did something. BYE BLOGGERS!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.