Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

HOMEWORK - Three most important things in life.

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will talk to you about the Three most important things in life to me. Are first is my Pets. Because they are also living things and I have had Pets since I was born. Second is all my Family Because. They all Love me and teach me things like the Drums. Lastly is probley my Money because I can Buy things I want like lollies. My friend Best things are. His Pets because he likes them. Second his Family because they look after him and take good care of him and they are the best. His friends because they are always there for him and they help him with some things tat are hard.


Me and my Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.