Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

EASTER FUN DAY!!

Hi, BLOGGERS. Today I will talk to you about. Easter fun day Today in the morning we are doing our hat making for my hat I am putting some red cardboard togther with tape. Then putting pipe cleaners and straws on it. With some Easter eggs. My friend Thom made a hat with Easter eggs and and card the name of mine was is eggy winner. The name of Thom's is EGGNINJA. My other friends Sam Jonothon and Alvin did a big combine one. They used peacock feathers and some paint they dont have a name for theirs. We all put then on the window sill and make sure everyone that walks past has a look at them. Some people want to make thiers like a top hat mine is is the shape of a cylinder. Thom's is a normal hat. I also put some bunny ears on mine and some glass bottles. Now we are writing this blog and listing to music. If you are doing anything for easter comment is below. Here are some pictures BYE.





1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is Naomi,
    I am a student at Pt england primary school. I Like your blog post, And I also like your easter hat. Unfortunately I did nothing for easter, But I still like how you started to celebrate easter by making something. How long did it take to make the Hat?
    Kind regards,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.