Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Pie Corbett?

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about Pie Corbett Poems that Right Pie Corbett Poems. So first of all I am going to be talking to you about what my Poem was about, My poem was about The Painful Playground, Its about how parts of the playground hurt you. This Poem was Inspired by Pie Corbett also Pie Corbett Wrote a Poem called the Playground Monster that what I got my idea off.


I liked doing this because we were able to write our own Poem with our own ideas. This was fun because we were all able to think outside of the box with our Poemś.

Here is my Poem:

Painful playground

The slide Burn, The high Speeds, Getting shot of the end, Slide the Slide it will hurt your pride, The sore Sore behind,
Oh Bridge oh Bridge stop hurting me My Knee My Knee hit you tum-e, Oh Bridge Oh Bridge please play with me.
The Pole The Pole it ate me up And spewed me into a cup,
The rock wall, You get half way up and it shoots you back down BANG”onto the bark grazes and cuts and body parts. 
The flying fox tried to fight me it tried to pull me back no more fun no more joy...



So I hope you guys enjoyed reading my Poem.

What I learnt off this is that its not really easy to come up with your own ideaś it really hard!

Bye bloggers!!!!!!

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.