Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Maths Diary?

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about my maths work. So first of all we had to finish our work then we could make something of all the maths we are proud of.


I think this was a fun thing to do in maths because you can see all of the things that you have done in your maths and you can see how you improve over the term. I also think this is a good idea because it means you can do something a little bit different than maths.


What I learnt of this maths work is that I am getting really good at maths really fast I have gone from doing graphs to dividing decmials, so I think that is really good and now I am getting close to the next thing aswell so its a bonus really! I also learnt that i am understanding my maths better not just asing for help 24/7 like I used to do so I am really proud of that.


I made my work about what I have done this term in maths its sort of like a animation in a way bit it is a little bit better! Also I used different ways everytime not just the same everytime.

Here is someof the things I have done:

  • Dividing Decmials.
  • Scatter Graphs.
  • Maths Week (Builing a bridge)
  • Problem solving (Using negtive numbers)
Here is the slide that I have made so far.
Bye bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.