Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

I AM BACK!!

Hi bloggers, Today I am here to talk to you about going to Aussie. I am really happy to be back and blogging again I hope you guys haven't been getting worried that I am gone... Lol So lets get into it.

First of all I am here to tell you what I liked about my amazing trip. We got picked up at 1pm in the afernoon to go to the airport when we got to the air port we checked in and went through customs, I did not like that part because we had to wait in line for a long time I have been through customs lots of times so I knew what it would be like. Our flight was 4 hours long from NZ to Aussie. When we got their I got into my togs and went into the swimming pool, our room had 2 floors because we got upgraded.


The next day we went to a theme park called Movie World this was my fifth time going to movie world. Before I left home I said to my friend that I would go on the scariest ride at Movie World here is a video of it.




So I hope you guys like the video we did much more in Aussie. Went went on a road trip and not a 2 seated bike and ride it around I will get some Pictures of that so I hope you like it!


Here are some more pictures:


I went sky diving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.