Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

HOMEWORK - A picture paints 1000 words!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about my HOMEWORK I know it might be a boring blog post but I have to :(

So this picture had to inspire my blog here is the picture!
So yeah that is the picture and lets write something about it!


Just imagine what it would be like if the world was black and grey and the trees have no leaves, just imagine the world would be so much different it would be insane things would be not even things they would be something different. Also there would be no rainbows no nothing really their would be thinfgs but it would be things that are not like normal.

Now look at the nice side it would be like today mabye even better there is farms and trees with colour, and things would be easy to see they would not be grey... Also in the good side their is moutains and hills and grass and happiness not just grey nothingness. Also you could actually see a rainbow not just a grey ling in the sky!

So Bye Bloggers I hope you enjoyed my Blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zack, its me Parwin!
    I liked your blog post because you have compared the two sides and you have also included the photo as well so we know what you are taking about.

    I found it a bit hard to write about a picture like that because usually, I like writing stories that are full of humor but this one was pretty serious so it was hard for me. How was it for you?

    I think to improve, you should just go through your blog post again because you have some mistakes in there but apart from that you did a great job!'

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog I will work on those improvements!

    Thanks Zack

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.