Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

N-o-V-e-L s-T-u-D-y!

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you guys about My Novel Study! So what we have been doing lately is something called Novel Study I really like Novel Study because we get to chose a book and then we read it and anwnser some questions about it! I know it does not sound like much fun but it is get the right book it is good! Also what happens is we have questions that we answer for each chapter and then we have questions for the whole book!


So I have not finished yet and also if you are wondering I am reading a book called the hunger games it is a really good book if you like action type books you should read this book it is really done! 


What I have learnt from this lesson is that if you want to make things interesting then you have to go more in depth about the questions that you chose to use in the book it makes you do better in your tests and it means that you are learning at the same time as just answering some questions!

So here is some of the things that  have done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.