Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Speed Dating? Books?

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about Speed Dating Books! I know it sounds weird but what you do is pick 5 books and you pick up your first choice and if someone else wants they pledge their love for the book and try win it off you. My First Choice was Boy in the striped pjś but I got the Hunger Games because it was my sescond choice!

So we had 20 seconds to go around and find some books and we had 1 minute to read the back and see if we want to write it down on our sheet.
So here are some pictures!





So that is most of the picture of what we did thats about it for now Happy Blogging Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.