Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Maths Work!?!?!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about what I have been doing in my maths over the last couple of weeks! What we have been doing in maths this week Is converting Decimals Percentages and Fractions so lets get into the real Stuff!

At first I found this really hard but I kept going an dgoing untill I got to the end and if you want to succed you have to keep going and I might say this again but you have to Listen it is really true trust me on that one!


So after we finished our maths work we have to do a blog post on our work and here  am writing this blog!


What I have learnt from doing this workbook is that if you want to find something out you just need to push through and get it done also I made a DLO to show how to convert all of those things!
The process I went through to make the DLO was to make it then show it to someone not doing the same thing as us and Alvin Said that mine was really easy to understand! So thats what I had to do to make the DLO


So here are some pictures of what I have done!




BYE BLOGGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.