Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Book chrater day

Hi, Bloggers. Today is book chrater. I am dressed up as a person from nitro circus his name is Cory he is a youtuber and he has a brother called Capron. We had a whole school parade with everyone in the school this morning. I did not get a prize I have no idea who got the prize. I do not even know if they gave out a prize. We also got a new class book everyday today is a book called story bound. It is cool it is about some people doing a training thing and there is a dragon in there way and they need to get past qand there is lots more stuff going on as well. One of my best friends kade is dressed up as tom gates he looks epic. in his suit and my other friend toby is dressed up as a zombie.


Here are some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.