Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

My personl inquiry

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will talk to you about my personl inquiry this is a bit like my personal.

This inquiry is cool because I can choose what I do my topic I do my topic is on why people should ban 1080. Here is a link to my work. I found this work easy bcease me and my dad go hunting all the time. And we know lots about 1080 with our hunting. And we do not like 1080 because it gets in animals tummys and then we catch the animal and eat the 1080. Also 1080 is bad because it kills so amny animals just to save one animal withch is a type of bird. and they kill 7 diffrent animals just to save that. the rest of the info is in the LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.