Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

My Recount about motorcross

HI BLOGGERS!!! Today I will be talking to you about my Motorcross when I got A fifth place

What I have been learning about this term is how to do a good recount this one is an ok. But if you could give me some feedback on how I did that would be good.

What I found difficult was finding interesting words to use in certain places I also found re-reading and making it make sense. This was hard because I was under the pump trying to get the number of words needed. Why was re-reading hard because I am not much of a reader I am good at it but I can not concentrate that good at all times in the classroom.

Throughout this unit, I have learned how to do a good recount on my work.


In the weekend I went to motocross. When we got there we put some of our gear on and went
to riders briefing. At riders briefing, they tell you all about the track and what flag means what
like the yellow flag means someone has fallen off and you cannot jump or pass other people
on the track. After that, they said we could go back to our bikes and get ready so we had a look
at the race order and went back to the car. We got the bikes ready and waited for our race to
start. Then we got the 5 min call so I put the rest of my gear on and rid to the start line. And then
we started this is only  practice so its not an proper race but when we got in from practice dad
and mum said I was going good if I could just stand up A bit more ofen so I said I will mum and
dad said we are going to watch Lewis so I said I will come to the start when I hear the race
start they said ok then. I spotted one of my friends so I went and said hi he said hi back he
has a brother who is in the same race as my brother so me and him went to the start and
watched the race Lewis was doing great. I cheered him on when the race was over me
and my friend both went back to our trailers.

And waited for my next race when my race came around I got pumped. I got on my bike and rid
to the start line and I wanted to beat the kid who I had always wanted to beat I got a first-place
start and some of the REALLY fast people went past me I was in fifth place. I was beating him
the guy who I always wanted to beat I and I bet him I was so HAPPY. Mum Dad and Lewis
were all proud of me and they said I am getting so fast I I said I think I am to and bet him ever
since that day. Lewis bet the kid he wanted to beat so the day went pretty well for me and my
family.

On the way home we were talking about how fast me and Lewis are going and then when we
got home we went to bed because we had a late night out on our motorbikes. The End
 BYE SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST!









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.