Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics DAY!!!

Hello Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you and Athletics DAY! So lets get into it first of all we had to practise the days before!

The order we did our rotation.

  • Shot Put (Corbin Won)
  • Discuss. (Rhys Won)
  • Sprints. (Thom Won)
  • High Jump. (Corbin Won)
  • Long Jump. (Thom Won)
So that was the order of what we did on Athletics day things we did and as you see you can see who Won so I would just like to say well done you guys on Winning and going to Zones! The last few times I have done Athletics I have been very nevrous but this time I am not that nervous!

First of all like I said before we did shot put but... I has so much fun at first I was in third but then my BEST friend Thom went past me last minute! Also my score was 5.89 Meters but Sadly that did not get me first place!

Second we did discuss I really like discuss I got 4th place at dicuss sorry discuss lovers but discuss is my least favorite thing to do in athletics! My friend Rhys won this so I am happy for him but sadly I did you win...

Next went to sprints personly I really don't like sprints but I still tried my best and after trying hard I found out that actually I don't mind sprints! Also my friend Thom won this one I am really proud of him because I could not even keep up he was going that fast! Thom won the 60 Meter and the 80 Meter Sprint!

After sprints we started to do High Jump High Jump is the one I am best at so I was really nervous for this but Corbin went before me and he went so High it was unreal I was so Amazed with him I was so happy that I still gave it a try I got forth place even just finishing without getting hurt is a win win for me!
Next was long jump I don't like long jump that much but Thom got 1st place So I am happy for him I tried my best I Did not get a 1 2 3 place but I am still happy!

BYE BLOGGERS HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!






HOPE YOU ENJOYED  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.