Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

HOMEWORK - save three things from a house if there was a fire

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will talk to you about what I would save from my house if there were a fire. I would save all the money I could because then you can buy stuff that you lost. I would also save the hard drive with all my photos. lastly I would save my parsport so I could still go oversiease. What someone else would save. A cellphone so then you can ring people and the fire pragade. She would save her laptop because it has lots of important info on it. Lastly She would save her photos from when She was young so She could remember things from when She was young. BYE BLOGGERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.