Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

HOMEWORK - Three Little Pigs

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will be talking to you about the Three Little Pigs. What I have to do. I have to think of different martial to make a better house so it won't blow down. So firstly I would use metal, because that is so strong so break and also you can just buy it and not have to go round looking everywhere for sticks and hay. Second thing I would use clay because when it go's hard it is also strong. And clay is quite easy to find and easy to model, but the one bad thing about this is that is will take lots of time. Lastly I would use THICK plastic because that is strong you also and buy it all in one piece. Also you can move around if you have a plastic house. Could you guys give me some FEEDBACK on what I could do next time BYE. The metal house

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.