Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

We went to PAL training

Hi, Bloggers. Today I will talk to you about PAL. If you dont know what PAL is it is basicly, just people that make up game or play games with diffrent times. What we did when we went PAL training. There were some people that were coaching there were all diffrent things we could do and they were telling us to do. First I did coach a game it was really fun because I got to tell everyone else the game and the rules. I was nervous because there was another school with us as well. Second we made our own game ours was call hand soccer basicly its just soccer with your hand. Then we got a booklet ad we had to fill in all diffrent questions. My favorite thing about PAL was making our own game, because there was all the things we needed. A good way to be a good PAL is listen to someone if they have a question and make sure they are looking the oppizate way to the sun and you face into the sun. BYE BLOGGERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.