Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about me getting into the... YMS Speech finals. Have you ever been into the Finals?  So first up we had to write a Speech about something of our choice I chose why Motocross should be an Olympic sport. I chose this topic so that I can write about something that I like, and not something that I dont like. 



So getting into it I did my Speech infront of the whole class, after that some people got chosen to gointo the Speech finals infront of the whole school. After that I found out that I was in the Speech finals along with some of my Friends. I learnt from this that I am good at writing Speechs. And that I am good at specking infront of people.


This is who made it in.

  • Zack (Me)   My Speech was about why Motocross should be an Olmypic sport.
  • Sam (My friend)  Sam's Speech was about why Team Sports is the best.
  • Eamon(My friend) Eamon's Speech was about why TY toy's are amazing.

So that was who was in the finals. 


Then I did mine infront of our whole class and 2 other classes I was so nervous about doing it. But I got up the front and did it At the end of the Day. DRUM ROLL PLAESE!!!! I found out that I won!!



I found this challenging because there were so many people watching.


Would you stand up infront of the school?

What could I improve on?



As you can see there is some Pictures below.

Now I am going to add in the Video.













3 comments:

  1. Hello Zack, my name is Angelina. I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School.

    First of all I would like to say good job on getting into the finals and winning. I like how you gave this post a snappy title to draw people in. You made this post look intriguing by putting a video and clear photo's on!!

    I can't think on anything you need to improve this blog post. Keep up the great work!! :) 👍

    This reminds me of this week when I did speech board. For my school speech board it is a bit like an exam you can choose to do it. I really love doing speech and talking in front of people. Do you like talking in front of people? Did you get into the speech finals last year?

    - Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you use unlikely words and here is and example olimpic.To Zack from Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelina Than you for taking the time to comment on my blog.

    I really do like speacking infront of people, But Somehow I did not make the speech finals last year!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.