Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

YMS amazing school lockdown

HI, BLOGGERS. Today I will talk to you about how our school had a lockdown.

On Friday at 2 30 pm we were playing outside and the lockdown bell went as we all rushed inside the teachers shut and locked the doors. We were all scared but after a while I felt safe because the teachers were taking it very seriously and the classed was locked with the blinds down.

Then we started to watch a movie we got crackers and biscutes. 10 Minutes after that me and my friends got an IPAD and we were playing games like minecraft. We went on a shared world and made an EPIC zombie man. Somehow it was now 5 o'clock, time was FLYING, my friends and I were drawing. I was getting tired at this point. Quickly I was getting sick of being around my WHOLE class for so long indoors. One hour later we finally got the all clear I was so thrilled but it had been a pretty awesome day really.

Maybe if you were in lockdown when on Friday you could share what happend in your school. ANYWAY BYE BLOGGERS.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.