Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

EPro8 Challenge???

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about the EPro8, what the EPro8 is something people do and create all different types of things. You create what it says for you to create in your booklet, at the start you get an orange ball and if you do the challenge that is says you get extra points. Also everyone is welcome to come and it is only 30$ to go and have a go.


The EPro8 is based around 2/5 hours and you have to build to get points. I learnt that from the EPro8 challenge that people have to try and come up with fast and the right way to do things before they do it. Becuase sometimes I found that I did it the easy way but... it was not the best way because it fell to bits.


What challenge's my team did!

  • Ball pit.
  • Rat wheel.
  • Elevator that works.
  • Lighting Stick.
So thats what we did at the EPro8 so I hope you guys enjoyed my awesome Blog post BYE.

Here are some cool pic's.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.