Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Maths Week? What in the world?

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about Maths Week. So in class this Week we have all chosen something to make for Maths week.

These were some of the things we could do. (Not all of them)

  • Make a Bridge.
  • Create a new playground.
  • Make a Game/Puzzle Etc.
So those were some to the things we could do for our maths week in Rimu Class. Maths Week is a fun Week of making things but... Here's the twist there are some things that you have to make sure of when you are making these things.

When you make a Playground you have to make it 150M it lenth and width. How are you going to find out what 150M use your maths skills.

Materials for Bridge

  • 5M of tape.
  • 100 Popsicle sticks.
  • 2M of string.
Thats all we had to make a bridge!

So now I am asking you guys a massive favour I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on what I could do better next time on my project Photo below.
The Photo also includes the steps of how to make what we have done SO FAR! on our bridge.



What we have learnt so far: So far so good I think what do you think? I have learnt that from this lesson you have to use a small amount of things on something not lots or else you will run out of stuff. I have also learnt that working in a team is harder than it looks.

BYE BLOGGERS SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.