Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

My learning goals?!?!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about my 
learning goals. Learning goals are things that you make an then you stick on the front of your computer so that you can look at it whenever you are looking for things you want to do better on like in writing, if you wanted to know what to do better you can just read it and do what it says.  Also if you want to know what to do in maths or reading you can just look at it it makes thing was cooler. We do little things like this to improve our work and get the best result's we can so we can improve in our work while we are learning new things at the same time. They are really helpful in tests aswell because you know what to do to get a higher level. The last thing about learning goals is that you can make them yourself and then copy across what you need to workk on but you can make it rainbow or what ever you want. So all in all learning goals are AMAZING! Bye Bloggers leave a comment if I could do something better next time.!

Here is my learning goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.