Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

HOMEWORK - If I could invite 3 people to Dinner who would they be?

Hi bloggers, Today I am here to talk to you about my HOMEWORK so basically we had to invite 3 people to a dinner party. The Steps to doing this is.

  • Find a empty doc.
  • Make some letters to invite people.
  • Write why you would invite them.
Pretty easy right, yeah pretty easy for mine I made a google drawing of who I would invite. The hardest thing was thinking of who to invite. Also Who would you invite? Did you find people to invite easy? 

BYE BLOGGERS.

Picture of my work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.