Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Was it a plane crash?? (Free write)

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about my free write first of all I will show you the video below.  The most chellenging part of this was remembering what the movie was like and making the front cover.


I also would love to ask you what I could do better please leave a comment below of what I could do better!!! :)


l


SO that is my video did you like it I did this booklet for free write after I finished my work. I did this because I saw a movie that I really liked so I thourght why not just make a book about of it!!

 I hope that I have inspired you guys to make a book of something that you like it is really fun!

A really good way to be successful in your writing is to ask a partener to check your work so they can tell you what to improve on. Also you need to make the chapters have a catchy title for you chapters. That is the whole writing process in my head.

Next episode:

  • Talking to the Captain.
Next Episode after that:

  • Man with a gun.
So keep looking for updates.


So Check out my blog soon and there will be more... Wanna find out about those chapters theres still 8 more to go!!!


BYE BLOGGERS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zack,

    I really loved watching your video. You used great expression and it certainly makes me want to read more. You have some very powerful words in your story and they made me picture going to the airport and handing my boarding pass over.

    I love that you included the next chapters. It certainly leaves me wanting to read the next blog post with the next chapter in it. I also really loved how you outlined the writing process as you know it to be. You offered some great advice about getting a partner to check your work.

    Something that you could try next time is slowing down a little bit as you read the chapter, there was just a couple of times it was a bit fast.

    Great post Zack! Great story!
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.