Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Novel Study??

Hi bloggers, Today I am just here to do a short blog post about what I have been doing in reading I am going to be sharing this with you guys to show what I have been doing in reading! We had to make a quick poster of what has happend in the book then blog about it so lets get into it!!



My reading group and I have been reading a book called my sister lives on the mentiel pieace. I have made a quick poster on what has happend in the book so far, mine has been about when he went to school after he moved to his new house. And his sister was killed by muslims then the main person finds himself in a school with a muslim. So the main person Jamie has to find a way out of this. 



So thats what my picture is about I hope you Bloggers enjoyed I will see you next time. BYEEE BYE BYE!!! Also leave a comment I what I could do better on next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.