Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

JuNk ArTiSt!!

Hello Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about something called willd eyes so for wild eyes what happnes is you pick something that you want to do and you can do it and get points and when you get a certain amount of points you can level up and get more things that you can do and also you can get some more things to do!

What I have learnt from doing this is that sometimes you have to make a good plan for things to work because I am doing something called Junk Artist and that means what you have to make something out of Junk what might make a cool image!

Here are some of the things we could do.

  • Junk Artist.
  • Insane Plane.
  • Balloon Head.
  • Fake a Gaint Moa.
  • The Flock.
There are so many more things you can do but that is all I can remember off by heart the thing that me and Thom are trying to make is a robot!

This is some of the things that we have used to make this!
- Bottle Caps.
- Empty Yoghurt Things.
- Empty CarBoard Boxes.

We did ue some other stuff but those are the main things that me used. What you have to do so you can complete the mission is write a summary take pictures are you go (I will show those at the end).

Bye Bloggers.

Video Below.

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.