Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Can you Guess how many Tests I have done?

G'day bloggers, Today I am going to talk to you about all of the test I have been doing this week! This week I have done 4 tests I know right 4 tests that is insane if you think about it! This week has been insane with test because we have done so many I think you guys should even just try 4 tests in a week! It is not fun trust me...


Here are some of the tests I have done!

  • Maths P.A.T
  • Reading Easttle.
  • Writing Easttle.
  • Easttle maths!
They took sooo long to do even just thinking about makes me want to faint!

Here is something creative of all of my tests!




Accountant Ad (copy) on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.